Pray and Fast for America is a grassroots movement of Catholics and Christians from around our country participating in a nationwide network of prayer and fasting.
This movement was founded at the end of 2017 as the coalition group of the 26th International Week of Prayer and Fasting felt inspired to call for 365 days of Masses, prayers, and fasting for our President, leaders, families, and the Church. The first Pray and Fast for America initiative was held in 2018. Due to the response of so many people to this initiative and the accelerating moral devastation that is occurring in our country, especially the calls to infanticide in more and more states, Pray and Fast for America has called the American people to intercede for the repentance and healing of our nation.
In 2020, we prayed and fasted for the conversion, divine guidance, and wisdom of our political and Church leaders.
For 2023, Pray and Fast for America is calling all prayer warriors to pray and fast for our nation, our families, and our leaders for a new American Revolution - a Spiritual Revolution:
1. for the Conversion of the American People and the Restoration of Our Nation
2. for Peace, and to Implore God’s Mercy on Our Nation
3. to Build a Culture of Life
4. to Defend the Sanctity of Marriage and Family Life
5. for All Priests, Religious Vocations, and the Holiness of Members of Our Church
6. to Promote the Purity of Our Youth
7. for All to be Consecrated to the Holy Family: Jesus, Mary, and St. Joseph, Terror of Demons
Join the Pray and Fast for America Coalition, Legion of Mary, Priests for Life, and many others in this battle for our country, our leaders, our families, the unborn, and the Church!