In the past several years, we have been able to see the signs of the times all around us. We seem to be in a period of disasters, global economic collapse, and rapid moral decline. The course of human events can only be changed by the power of prayer and fasting.
- Wars are spreading throughout the world. The Mideast region continues to have civil unrest, causing the greatest threat of war since World War II.
- Earthquakes and volcanic activity are increasing greatly throughout the world, breaking records.
- Devastation is increasing from tsunamis, fires, floods, mudslides and other natural disasters.
- The unusual weather changes continue to break all records – and future weather seasons are expected to be more unpredictable.
- Outbreaks of epidemics, strange diseases and plagues continue to occur.
- Legalized murder in this country (the killing of the innocent) continues to destroy more people annually than deaths from all of the U. S. wars combined, since the Revolutionary War.
- The souls of our families continue to be at great risk as many people are being corrupted by today’s media, TV, movies and music.
- Sins of impurity and moral perversion have become ever more widespread and immorality has spread like an epidemic.
- Our country’s economic and financial demise is being hastened by each man-made and natural disaster.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke