The Rosary is the weapon for these times. ~ St. Padre Pio
OUR BLESSED MOTHER HAS SAID:
“…the Rosary is my Power…It is the weapon which you must make use of in these times of the Great Battle….” It is the chain with which she promises to bind Satan. “Every Rosary which you recite with me has the effect of restricting the action of the Evil One, of drawing souls away from his pernicious influence,” …” and of expanding goodness in my children.”
Our Lady has shown us that the Rosary can stop wars. In fact, Our Blessed Mother has said that, “we can do more in one day of intense prayer, than years of discussion.” Are we listening? Can we, her children, help Our Lady, mount a massive worldwide prayer and fasting campaign and include Masses of Reparation? Of course we can!
If we don’t deal with the arrogance and moral sins of mankind, especially sins of the flesh, many believe our days are numbered. Civilizations that have not repented from such moral decline have been destroyed by plagues, catastrophes, or wars – ie. the Roman Empire, the time of Noah, Sodom and Gomorrah…. In the Old Testament, Ninevah was spared because they prayed, fasted and repented.
Our Blessed Mother has told us that prayer and fasting stops wars and natural catastrophes.
THE ROSARY AS THE WEAPON FOR PEACE
“Say the Rosary every day to obtain world peace and an end to war.”
~Our Lady of Fatima, 5-13-1917
“Would you like me to tell you a ‘secret’? It is simple, and after all, is no secret: Pray, pray much. Say the Rosary every day.”
~ Pope St. John Paul the Great
“A world at prayer is a world at peace.”
~ Father Patrick Peyton, C.S.C.
“The Rosary is the most beautiful and richest of all prayers to the Mediatrix of all grace; it is the prayer that touches most the heart of the Mother of God. Say it each day.”
~ Pope St. Pius X
“To turn the evil in America, a tithe of Rosaries should be offered to God. If 10% of Catholics in the United States would pledge to join the Rosary Crusade, satanic evil would be crushed in our nation.”
~ Father Albert Shamon
“Pray and let the Rosary always be in your hands as a sign to Satan that you belong to me.”
~ Our Lady to St. Simon Stock
The Blessed Virgin Mary promised to Saint Dominic and to all who follow that "Whatever you ask in the Rosary will be granted." She left for all Christians Fifteen Promises to those who recite the Holy Rosary.
Imparted to Saint Dominic and Blessed Alan
- Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
- I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
- The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
- The Rosary will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
- The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
- Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
- Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
- Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plentitude of His graces; at the moment of death, they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
- I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
- The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
- You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
- All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
- I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
- All who recite the Rosary are my sons and daughters, and brothers and sisters of my only Son Jesus Christ.
- Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.